In 2015 the City of Auburn conducted a survey of its citizens to examine the current view of our local government. Only 46% of those surveyed were satisfied with the performance of our elected city officials. I believe that with a change in the elected leadership we can increase satisfaction by responding to our citizen’s needs and enhancing our services for our community.
It is time to take a fresh look at every issue currently impacting our city. We need new ideas and a different perspective to get these problems solved. As a member of the City Council, I will use my many years of public service experience to help identify new ways of solving old problems. I will not be complacent or settle for less than what our community deserves.
It is time for change!
Message to Auburn
As an involved Auburn Resident, that has been contributing to our local government for multiple years, I have become aware of several areas where change is needed. Once elected, I will work to bring change in the following ways:
1. Reduce traffic congestion & improve our city's Roadways
2. Raise police visibility to better protect the citizens of Auburn
3. Develop our local economy by bringing in new businesses
4. Manage Auburn's budget through organizational optimization
5. Create more efficient processes through new technology to strengthen our IT infrastructure